13th July 2022, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation again in different subjects?

I have done my graduation in political science and english but i am not satisfied. I want to do it in Political Science and history with another in private; can i do it ? and is it leagel?

15th July 2022, 12:34 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do graduation again in different subjects?

1. Yes, you can do a graduation again in different or same subjects from any recognized university private or public.

2. You must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 55% from any board.

3. There is no age restriction to pursue graduation in India.
15th July 2022, 02:19 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You may pursue the graduation exam again in different subjects from any accredited university if you are interested in doing so.
If you are not satisfied with your previous score in graduation, then you can definitely pursue the graduation course again. There is no problem.
15th July 2022, 02:47 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the graduation in another subject again after completion of ongoing graduation degree.
For your information, you shall be aware of that now the UGC has allowed students to pursue two degrees at the same time.

So, it is 100% legal to pursue another degree after completion of ongoing degree.
15th July 2022, 03:57 PM
IPHONE13

1. Having graduated in a subject you cannot do graduation again in it.

2. However, if the university concerned permits an individual to opt for a second graduation in the same subject in order to score a higher percentage of marks then it can be done.
15th July 2022, 05:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do that. One can pursue more than one undergraduate degree in different subjects one after one. First, complete bachelor degree in a subject then take admission for bachelor degree in a different subject.
15th July 2022, 05:51 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can pursue more than one undergraduate degree in different subjects one after one. Complete bachelor degree in a subject then take admission for bachelor degree in a different subject. Taking admission more than one time in bachelor is as simple as taking admission in bachelor degree first time after class 12. Anybody can if he/she wants to its not any problem.
15th July 2022, 05:51 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is certainly legitimate to pursue Bachelor (graduation) degree multiple subjects or same subject if one is not satisfied of his/her previous performance in the same degree but to pursue a new course you must hold the minimum educational requirement for that degree.
15th July 2022, 10:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly pursue Graduation degree in Political Science and History having completed graduation degree in Political Science and English provided you hold minimum educational requirement to pursue your desired course.

Further, you can pursue your desired course in both regular or distance mode of education as per the requirement of the course and the same degree is valid for any job options and higher studies option provided it has been pursued from a recognized university.
18th July 2022, 12:38 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. If you are interested, you may attempt the graduation exam from any recognized university in a new subject.
You can surely appear for the graduation course if your previous grade in graduation left you unsatisfied.*
18th July 2022, 12:27 PM
sgarimagaur

If one of the degrees is in distance mode, then surely you will be eligible to pursue both at the same time. Both can't be regular at the same time and will be termed as illegal or invalid.

Hence, make sure that you are pursuing degrees from a recognized university. There is no other way to pursue two degrees at the same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?