10th December 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I score good marks in JEE Main if having good command on NCERT books?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with CBSE syllabus. I don't want to go for any coaching and my stream is PCMB. I want to score good marks in JEE Main. Being perfect in NCERT books can help in scoring good marks in JEE Main or not?

13th December 2018, 12:44 AM
ssmahanti

Default Re: Can I score good marks in JEE Main if having good command on NCERT books?

JEE Mains is such an exam where your practice matters.You can definitely clear your basic concepts from NCERT books.But you should take some books with plenty of practice problems and try to solve them. JEE mains paper does not contain very tough questions but it tests your reaction and reflex of solving problems in minimum time.So,do not rely on NCERT only,explore different books and practice solving problem as much as you can.It will surely help you to get good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?