29th January 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I score good marks in EAMCET having good command on NCERT books?

Sir,
I am studying in class 12th, CBSE syllabus. I don't want to go for any coaching and my stream is BIPC. I want to score good marks in EAMCET. Being perfect in NCERT books can help in scoring good marks in EAMCET or not?

1st February 2016, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I score good marks in EAMCET having good command on NCERT books?

Yes, definitely you can score good marks in EAMCET examination if you have good command on NCERT books. I also suggest you to refer Telugu Academy text books for you to crack EAMCET examination because, most of the questions in EAMCET examination are asked from the topics covered in Telugu Academy text books. To score good marks in EAMCET examination, I suggest you to refer previous years question papers and practice model papers, so, that you can know your ability of scoring maximum marks in EAMCET examination and you can rectify mistakes in final EAMCET examination which you have done in model EAMCET examination papers.
25th October 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I score good marks in EAMCET having good command on NCERT books?

Sir I am mpc student I have five months time to attend eamcet exam.so ncert and arihant books are useful to score high in eamcet. I have a confusion in both this books so can you clarify my doubt sir
28th June 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i get good marks in Emcet and jee having minimum knowledge of telugu akadami books?
30th June 2019, 12:18 AM
sharmasheetal

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.
Yes , with the help of good commands on NCERT books you score good.
For well score you can also studied the previous years question papers and practice paper and model papers.
12th August 2019, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Is NCERT enough for AP eamcet for BIPC students
8th November 2021, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

120 marks in eamcet for bipc stream are good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?