18th July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any better option except Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 12th standard from CBSE Board. I don't want to do Engineering or Medical in my Graduation. But as I believe there are no better option except these two. I am a Science student and I just want to know is there any better option except these two?

Related Questions:
  1. Other than Medical and Engineering, what options do Science students have?
  2. Is engineering the only option for me after doing 12th science(CS is main subject)? Can I get scholarships and admission in colleges without entrance exams?
  3. Entrance exams other than Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student?
  4. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  5. Best courses in science stream for girls after 12th? Which is a better option for girls, Medical or Engineering?
  6. How to go in any medical field after passing 12th Maths and Bio Science?
  7. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  8. Job oriented courses other than Engineering or Medical available to study for 12th Science student?
  9. Career options available apart from Medical and Engineering?
  10. Engineering after 10th or 12th is a better option? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Courses having good scope for a science student apart from engineering and medical? What is BCA all about? Can a science student join BCA if he doesn't have Computer Science till 12th?
  12. Career option after 12th standard with non-medical stream and not much interest in Science?
  13. What should I study in 11th standard to build my career after completing 10th?
  14. What are the options to choose after 12th in Non Medical except engineering? Any course related to chemistry if not interested in Maths?
  15. Which degree is the best to join after inter?
  16. Am I eligible to graduate directly after completion of 12th science?
  17. Is there any good career option without chemistry?
  18. What is the best option for me after passing 12th science with Biology?
19th July 2018, 12:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any better option except Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student?

You have various options other than Engineering and Medical.
You can pursue graduation in Arts stream, Science, Commerce, Hotel Management, Fashion Designing, any vocational course and many more options are available.

Some of the job opportunities are as follows:-
Banking
SSC
UDC
FCI
Custom and Excise
Police
UPSC
BPSC
MPSC
JPSC
Auditing
19th July 2018, 06:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any better option except Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student?

If being a science student you are confused that in which course you should take admission after completing your 12th then you can join these given below courses:

Bachelor of Science in Horticulture

Bachelor of Science in Agriculture

Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy

Bachelor of Science in Fashion Designing

Bachelor of Interior Designing
19th July 2018, 11:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

These are the courses which you may join other than Engineering or medical:

BSc in Biotechnology

Biotechnology

BSc

Bsc Agriculture

BSc Computer Science

BSC Hotel Management

BSc Forestry

BSc Horticulture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?