10th July 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BA(Tourism and Hotel Management) after completing 12th Science?

Hello friends, I am interested in studying for a BA(Tourism and Hotel Management) course? I want to join this BA(Tourism and Hotel Management) but I am a Science student of 12th standard. So, I want to know if I can study this course after completing my 12th. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

12th July 2020, 07:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BA(Tourism and Hotel Management) after completing 12th Science?

°°° Yes, you are eligible to study BA in Tourism and Hotel Management after completing 12th science.

Entrance Exams:

° Delhi University BA entrance exam

° BHU BA entrance exam

° NCHMCT JEE entrance exam

°IIHM e CHAT

° IPU CET BHMCT

°PUTHAT
13th July 2020, 12:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BA(Tourism and Hotel Management) after completing 12th Science?

Yes, you can study BA in Tourism and Hotel Management after completing class 10+2 with Science stream. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Some university/institute conducts admission test for this course and this is a 3 year duration course.
16th July 2020, 05:31 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested in studying for a BA(Tourism and Hotel Management) course? I want to join this BA(Tourism and Hotel Management) but I am a Science student of 12th standard. So, I want to know if I can study this course after completing my 12th. Kindly tell me about this immediately.
Yes, you can study BA(Tourism and Hotel management) even if you are a student of science stream. You have to give entrance test.Minimum Qualification required is that you should have done your 12th(any stream) from a recognized board. So yes, you can study BA(Tourism and Hotel management) after your 12th standard,even if your are a science stream student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?