24th December 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?

I have passed Class XII in the year 1985 and appeared for BA as well, in the year 1992 but could not get through. Now since I am working, Graduation has become mandatory. Hence you are requested to inform if correspondence course for BA can be completed? How many years needed? What are the subjects available?. I had Political Sceince, History and Education. Apart from these subjects, can I obtain a Graduation with some easier subjects and complete Graduation in one year. If not ONE YEAR, then how many years required to complete Graduation? How to apply for a correspondence course? Where will the exams be held?

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  2. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  3. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  4. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  5. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  6. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  7. Which fields could i opt after graduation? I have completed my graduation and I am 30 years old
  8. Details about correspondence courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata?
  9. What can I do after completing correspondence diploma in IT, PG or Graduation? Which universities are the best for these courses?
  10. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation? -- [New]
  11. Left my graduation in middle, can I complete my graduation through correspondence now?
  12. How can I get admission in correspondence course after passing graduation
  13. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  14. List of good courses after Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do direct 2nd PUC after completing SSLC? Is it possible in Karnataka state
  16. Courses after Diploma in Electrical?
  17. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  18. Can I become CID Officer being a commerce candidate?
5th January 2014, 01:51 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?

The correspondence course graduation in BA cannot be completed in one year. The minimum duration for completing this course is 3 years, and maximum duration to complete this course is 6 years through correspondence.

So you can not complete your degree in the 1 year ,You must need at least of 3 year and maximum of 6 years to complete your degree.
Eligibility:
+2/Equivalent/3 years of polytechnic Diploma.

The Study Materials will be given online platform to read books.Hard copies of books will be made available at rs 200 per subject.

Examination:
The University examination for all courses are held twice in a year in may/December. Candidate must submit a separate examination application form along with prescribed examination fee to IMSR. Hall tickets will be issued along with the subject codes at the time of remittance of examination fee.
15th May 2015, 03:36 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?

According to the norms of UGC, a candidate is said to be graduate if and only if he has completed his education under the scheme of 10=2+3 from a recognized university.

So, no degree course form any university through any mode can be done in less than 3 years.

BA from any subject takes 3 years to complete.
7th February 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I already took 5 years for graduation, but didn't got through, last 1 year is left and I don't think I can do in last year also,the subject I choosed is very hard.I tried a lot but I always failed not in all subject but in sociology.. So can I get some more years and can change my subjects to complete my graduation?

Thanking you
Amrita chettri
17th July 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I discontinued my B.A 2008 correspondence course but once I attended for exams now what is the procedure for continue this B.A
16th July 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a uniform central government employee. I completed my 12th in the year 2004 and since then I join the service. Now I want to pursue graduation in easy process. How can I be able to do, please suggest?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?