28th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Management Studies being a 12th Arts student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Arts. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do Bachelor of Management Studies from Institute of Tourism and Future Management. I would like to know that I can do this Bachelor of Management Studies course?

1st October 2019, 04:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Management Studies being a 12th Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Arts. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do Bachelor of Management Studies from Institute of Tourism and Future Management. I would like to know that I can do this Bachelor of Management Studies course?

Yes, you can study the Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S) after completion of 12th Arts stream. Students who have passed Class XII or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to study the Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S) course. Some colleges conduct an entrance examination for the admission to study the Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S) course. Duration of the Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S) course is 3 years.
2nd October 2019, 12:59 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Management Studies being a 12th Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You will be eligible to take up Bachelor of Management Studies in any recognized university only if you have 50% in your 12th exam (any stream). Students who have cleared the board exam with English as one of the best four subjects can apply for this course. Some colleges give admission based on the 12th board exam result. But, a few reputed colleges conduct their entrance tests for the admission process.

H.R. College of Commerce and Economics
Address: Vidyasagar Principal K.M. Kundnani Chowk, 123, Dinshaw Vacha Rd,
Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
Phone: 022 2287 6115

K. J. Somaiya College Of Arts And Commerce
Address: Vidyanagar, Vidya Vihar East,
Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077
Phone: 022 2102 2915

Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
Address: Dr. K.N. Katju Marg Rohini Sector 16,
PSP Area IV, New Delhi, Delhi 110089
2nd October 2019, 06:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, any stream class 12th pass students can apply for management studies. Just make sure you fulfil the criteria for admission according to their admission process. Admission is mostly through entrance exam and some even give admission based on the marks in class 12th.

Management field is open for any stream students and anyone can enter this field. There are BBA, MBA, BMS, etc like courses available at top management colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?