29th August 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army in officer level post? I am a 2nd year BCA degree student

I'm a 2nd year BCA degree student.
I'm 18 years old.
I wanna join Indian Army in officer level post.
So, what can I do for that?

2nd July 2014, 01:20 PM
Prathmic09

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army in officer level post? I am a 2nd year BCA degree student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a 2nd year BCA degree student.
I'm 18 years old.
I wanna join Indian Army in officer level post.
So, what can I do for that?
You can Join in Indian Army wing through the National Defense Academy (NDA) and this entrance examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice in a year. Since, you are below 18 years you are definitely eligible to apply for NDA Examination. This NDA conducts examination for the Indian Army, Navy, and Air force wing.

Candidate should have completed 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university and candidates who are waiting for 12th standard result are also eligible to apply to apply for NDA examination.

~Candidate age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years.

~Candidate must be unmarried male and physically as well as medically fit as per the NDA guidelines.

Note: - You also have the chance to join in Indian Army wing through CDS (Combined Defense Service) Examination after successful completion of BCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?