23rd February 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws for 12th Computer Science student?

Sir,
I am Aslam and I have completed my 12th in Computer Science group. I want to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws. What is procedure to study BABL course?

25th February 2016, 08:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws for 12th Computer Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Aslam and I have completed my 12th in Computer Science group. I want to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws. What is procedure to study BABL course?

You have to apply to the Law College for the admission with the documents & certificates required. After that you have to appear for entrance examination conducted by the college. After clearing the entrance you will be called for an interview after that you will be admitted to the course. The eligibility to study the B.A., LL.B course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with 50% marks. The duration of the course is 5 years. The course is available in many law colleges in India like;
17th April 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws for 12th Computer Science student?

I want to do ba couse what I should do now I have taken 12 cbse board exam
18th April 2016, 09:16 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do ba couse what I should do now I have taken 12 cbse board exam
If you want to pursue BA(Bachelor in Arts) then you should be in contact with the college in which you are seeking admission and be update with that.
Some reputed college/university provide admission for BA through cut-off. It means on the basis of your percentage in 12th you are allowed to take admission.
19th April 2016, 11:04 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

hello,

For Bachelor of Arts you can apply in any of the Universities since most of the Universities provides Bachelors of Arts courses.

But for the combined course of Bachelors of Arts and Law(BA,LLB) after 12th you need to have the following Qualifications to be Eligible to apply :

>12th or Equivalent from a recognised board with 50% (approx.)

You have to give an Entrance Exam for the Law colleges.

the course will be of 5 years, in which you will complete your graduation as well as Law degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?