25th December 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any particular graduation course available for girls to get high level Officer post in Navy, Air Force or Army?

I am Nimisha studying in 10... i want to join defence, so i will have to give NDA exam... but being a girl i am not eligible and i have to do graduation...i am interested in aeronautical engineering.... but is there any particular graduation course to become a high level officer in Navy, Air Force or Army????? as one of my uncle was in Navy...and as per him engineering students get a higher level officer grade.......what should i do?????

Related Questions:
  1. How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can girls give NDA examination if I am interested in Air Force and Navy
  3. Am I eligible for UES or any other officer level entry exam for Navy or Army or Air Force having a year drop in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  5. What are the jobs for Biology studnets?
  6. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  7. Can girls give NDA examination? I am interested in Air Force
  8. Salary paid to Indian Navy Officer? Which is best among Navy Air Force and Army?
  9. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  10. Which government job can i get after securing 86% marks in B.Sc. (Agriculture)?
  11. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  12. What are the officer jobs for girls after graduation in defence?
  13. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?
  14. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  15. Can I apply for CDS course at the age of 24 years?
  16. Jobs after CDS in Army, Navy or Air Force for girls?
  17. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  18. Opportunities in Air Force or Navy for post graduate in IT?
25th December 2015, 06:29 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any particular graduation course available for girls to get high level Officer post in Navy, Air Force or Army?

Yes ofcourse you can apply for Air Force,Navy officer after completing graduation degree through CDS exam.

Indian Air Force:- You must have bachelor degree in engineering or B.sc with physics or Mathematics as main subject.

Indian Navy:- You must have bachelor degree in engineering or degree in physics or Mathematics with minimum marks from any recognized university.

Age should be in between 19 to 25 years.

Exam Pattern:- Objective Type

Selection Procedure:- After clearing CDS exam you will be called for SSB interview.

Last stage:- Medical test.
25th December 2015, 11:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any particular graduation course available for girls to get high level Officer post in Navy, Air Force or Army?

No, there is no such course that you will become Officer in defence services without qualify in entrance examination.

So, if you are interested in pursuing aeronautical engineering course after 10+2 you can pursue and then appear and qualify in both stages of CDS examination for final recruitment in defence services.

You will be recruited as Officer after qualifying in examination.

For more information about CDS examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?