28th January 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Physical Education being a 33 years old English graduate?

Hi friends, I am 33 years old female candidate. I have done BA course in English Honours. I am interested in Physical Education. I want to do Bachelor of Physical Education course. So, I would like to know that at this age can I study this course?

4th February 2019, 05:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Physical Education being a 33 years old English graduate?

Most of the bachelor degree course in regular mode have an upper age limit for admission and you might face issues, if you are looking for admission in a regular degree course.

You can try for some distance mode degree course, because there is no upper age limit for such courses. Admission is also not an issue in such colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?