28th January 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physical Education for 12th Humanities student?

Hello Sir, I want to study Bachelor of Physical Education course. I am studying in 12th with Humanities stream. So, please let me know that am I eligible to study this course in Graduation after my 12th?

4th February 2019, 07:34 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physical Education for 12th Humanities student?

Yes, you are eligible to study Bachelor of Physical Education course after completion of your 12th standard with Humanities stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream stream from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Physical Education course. Admissions to Bachelor of Physical Education course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
5th February 2019, 07:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physical Education for 12th Humanities student?

Bachelor of Physical Education Eligibility:

Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 from a recognised school board in any stream.

Those who have taken physical education in 10 + 2 or more preferred.

Reserved candidates will be given as relaxation as per Institute rules.
5th February 2019, 08:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physical Education:

Candidates who have completed 10 + 2 from any recognised school board in any stream are eligible to pursue this course.

As you have completed your 12th standard with Humanities hence you are eligible to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?