28th December 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BDS with 199.25 marks in AIIMS Medical entrance exam?

Hi,
My cutoff marks is 199.25 in AIIMS Medical entrance exam. Can I get BDS seat? Please let me know about this asap. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  2. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  3. Can I fill-up and attend MBBS and BDS entrance exams separately conducted by AIIMS?
  4. Can I study B.Sc in Nursing course if secured 514 rank in AIIMS Medical entrance exam?
  5. Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt.
  6. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  7. How to pursue a MBBS medical seat in AIIMS? How to start preparation for AIIMS entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  9. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  10. Can I study BDS in Tamil Nadu if scored 980 marks in 12th Board exam and 158.25 marks in the entrance exam?
  11. Can I get admission for BDS having scored 190 marks in Medical Entrance Exam being a candidate from BC category?
  12. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  13. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  14. How may i join research stream in medical after completion of my BDS degree from Jaipur?
  15. How many hours should I study to clear AIIMS entrance test? Books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do to study MBBS in AIIMS being graduate from Iran?
  17. Eligibility to reappear in AIIMS entrance exam having a gap of 1 year?
  18. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
24th February 2017, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BDS with 199.25 marks in AIIMS Medical entrance exam?

You haven't mentioned the rank that you have got in the entrance exam of AIIMS. Without rank and category of the candidate, it is not easy to predict the possibilities.

Also, you haven't mentioned the year in which you have appeared for exam. The cut off rank varies according to marks every year.
27th February 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study BDS with 199.25 marks in AIIMS Medical entrance exam?

I got 186 score in neet in 2016, am I able to take admission in any medical college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?