6th June 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?

Hello Sir,
I want to get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata for B.Com(Accountancy). Can you please tell me what percentage of marks I must have to score in my 12th standard of WBCHSE Board? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  2. Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  4. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  5. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  7. Can i get admission in Goenka College of Kolkata with around 70% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  9. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  10. Can I get admission in Goenka college in Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th with OBC certificate?
  11. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  12. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  16. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  17. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  18. Cutoff marks for English and Accounts in St Xaviers College and Goenka College?
15th June 2015, 09:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?

Yes dear actually there is a certain cutoff of 12th required to get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata for B.Com ( Accountancy ). To know more details about the Percentage and other eligibility Criteria you need to have a look on the below information.

Procedure to get admission for B.Com in Goenka College, Kolkata :

>> You must complete 12th or any equivalent examination from the WBCHSE board with minimum percentage of marks.

>> Percentages required for admission into B.Com as per Goenka College.

* General -- 75%

* OBC-A and OBC-B --- 67.50%

* SC/ST --- 56.25%

>> And also you must secure minimum marks in other subjects in aggregate.

>> You have studies English as one of the subject in your 12th under WBCHSE.

>> One more thing you need to produce certain certificates at the time of admission in Goenka College, West Bengal .

For admission details and required documents you can visit on this website. Click here
18th March 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?

What's the percentage required to get admission in goenka college for b. Com hons.
21st May 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

With 90% in best 4 subjects in isc 2016 will I be able to secure a berth to study bcom honours in Goenka??
22nd May 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission to study b.com in goenka college if i secured 81% in CBSE board?
27th February 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Goenka college if I have 85% marks (ISC board) in 12th examination for b.com ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?