4th November 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What kind of benefits are available through Astronomy course for 12th Science student?

I am a Science student of 12th from ISC Board. After completing my 12th, I don't want to study B.Tech or MBBS. I am interested in Astronomy. So, I want to know that if I study Astronomy after my 12th then what benefits I will get?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Astronomy in Graduation being a 12th Science candidate?
  2. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  3. How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?
  4. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  5. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of benefits are available for a candidate through B.A.(Home Science)?
  7. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  8. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  9. What kind of benefits I will get if pursue B.Des course?
  10. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. What should I study to become an Astronomer? Can I study astronomy after 12th science or is diploma a good option?
  12. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
  13. What kind of benefits I will get if pursue Bachelor of Business Studies being a 12th Commerce student?
  14. List of best vocational schools for Astronomy -- [New]
  15. How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?
  16. Benefits of studying PhD in Nutritional Science for M.Sc (Nutrition and Food Science) student?
  17. Should I have to study B.Sc in Physics to study M.Sc in Astronomy? Does Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy available in Mumbai?
  18. What kind of benefits are available through PhD(Electronic Science) course?
13th January 2017, 04:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefits are available through Astronomy course for 12th Science student?

Astronomy deals with studies of universities which are not part of the earth. One has to study about universe or even the entire galaxy. It has more to do with the observation and you have to form your theories based on your observation as most part of the universe is not within the reach of human beings.

You can study astronomy from following institutes in India:

1. Indian Institute of Astrophysics
2. Indian Institute of Science
3. Raman Research Institute
4. Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics
5. National Centre for Radio Astronomy

If you study from a reputed institute like above, then you have a good chance of getting selected at leading space research organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?