8th December 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is is difficult to study CA for Science student?

hello
now i wil appear 12th science examination,
then i want to continue with CA studies.
i want to know will it be difficult to do CA after 12th science????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

9th December 2014, 06:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is is difficult to study CA for Science student?

No, it is not difficult to pursue CA course after completion of 12th standard in Science stream. To pursue or to get admission in CA course, you need to appear for Common Proficiency Test (CPT). After qualifying CPT examination, you are eligible to pursue IPCC course which is the second stage of CA course. Once, you have qualified in IPCC examination, you are eligible to pursue Final CA course. Finally, I can say you that if you concentrate on your studies, definitely you can get good percentage in CA course.
15th August 2018, 06:43 PM
prithviraj yadav

No it's not difficult all you have to do is practice . You have work hard on your accounts subject because that is the main subject in CA field..
23rd April 2019, 09:35 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

It wouldn't be too difficult for a student who has studied science in school or college to start with and complete CA.
26th April 2019, 01:21 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Yes.......it is true that is is not an easy task to become a Chartered Accountant.

Chartered Accountancy is one of the toughest course. ... Also, the concept of an internship makes it very challenging for the person doing CA- As he/she needs to undergo strict training and at the same time they need to prepare for the exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?