9th October 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma Electrical course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Civil Engineering) as I am a student of Diploma Electrical Engineering, so I will be able to do this BTech? I am interested to do this BTech(Civil Engineering) course. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

14th October 2019, 12:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma Electrical course?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma Electrical course. For the admission of B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board or the candidate should have passed Diploma course in Civil engineering from a recognized board. The course duration of B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing diploma is 3 years. My suggestion to you is that you should go for the B.Tech Electrical course after completing a Diploma in Electrical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?