11th May 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BE(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello everyone, I am a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student of 2nd year. I want to study BE in Marine Engineering stream after my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. So, is it possible for me to do this BE after my Diploma? Can I eligible for admission? I have studied Science in 12th standard.

16th May 2019, 09:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BE(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can study B.E (Marine Engineering) course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination or Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.E (Marine Engineering) course. Admissions to B.E (Marine Engineering) course are done through entrance examination conducted at state level or by the respective college/ university.
16th May 2019, 06:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BE(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Candidates who have completed their diploma in mechanical engineering are eligible to apply for BE(Marine Engineering) course. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering you have to appear for LEET examination through which you can get direct admission in the 2nd year of the course.
17th May 2019, 08:57 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you are eligible to apply for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

Eligibility to study BE in Marine Engineering :

>> You must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized university with minimum 55% of marks.

>> You should have done 10+2 in Maths ,Physics and Chemistry.

>> Diploma completed students can also apply for B E iin Marine Engineering though in any discipline.

>> You can apply for this course through Online or Offline from their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?