23rd February 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BASLP after completion of 12th Science? Eligibility to apply?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am doing 12th with Science stream. I would like to know that am I eligible for BASLP after completing 12th? Should I have to give any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for BASLP after +2?
  2. BASLP or BPT which one to choose? Which has more score?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date?
  4. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Eligibility to apply in UPSC recruitment exams for 12th Science student?
  7. List of colleges offering BASLP courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to study M.Sc(Forensic Science) after completion B.Pharmacy? Subjects enlisted to study in M.Sc(Forensic Science)? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  9. Which course should I take after 10th to become an aeronautical engineer?
  10. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  11. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  12. Can I apply for AFMC entrance exam and NEET to study MBBS if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  13. What should I study in B.Sc to build my career after completing 12th Science?
  14. Eligibility to apply in UPSC SCRA entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th?
  15. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  16. Which scholarship exam I need to give to study abroad after completion of 12th exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
31st March 2016, 12:35 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BASLP after completion of 12th Science? Eligibility to apply?

B.A.S.L.P Course

Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) is a four years degree course related to speech pathology and language pathology.

Eligibility Criteria for BASLP Course.
-- Pass 10+2 from a recognize board in PCB/PCM stream.

There are many college in our country which offering the BASLP course. Some college take admission through the entrance examination while some college take admission on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 board examination. The placement programme is also provided by the college in final year of the course.

So, if you are interested in this course then you may take admission in these course after completing the 10+2 class.
17th May 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BASLP after completion of 12th Science? Eligibility to apply?

What is the question paper pattern for entrances in baslp?nothing is available online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?