28th January 2019, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Social Work after completing Bachelor of Theology?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying Bachelor of Theology course. However, I am interested in Social Work and want to do Master of Social Work course. I would like to know that after completing my Graduation, I will do MSW?

5th February 2019, 11:37 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Social Work after completing Bachelor of Theology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying Bachelor of Theology course. However, I am interested in Social Work and want to do Master of Social Work course. I would like to know that after completing my Graduation, I will do MSW?

Yes, you can study Master of Social Work after completion of Bachelor of Theology degree in some colleges or universities. Minimum eligibility to study the Master of Social Work in some colleges is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Some colleges conduct an entrance test for the admission to study Master of Social Work. You can complete the Master of Social Work course in a two year period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?