28th January 2019, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for BCA(H) graduate with 8 years gap?

Hello Sir, I want to study Bachelor of Library Science course. I have completed my BCA(H) course. So, I would like to know that is it possible for me to study this course as I have done my BCA(H) around 8 years ago?

5th February 2019, 11:47 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for BCA(H) graduate with 8 years gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to study Bachelor of Library Science course. I have completed my BCA(H) course. So, I would like to know that is it possible for me to study this course as I have done my BCA(H) around 8 years ago?

Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for the BCA (H) graduate with a 8 year gap is high. The aspirant can study the Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS) in various universities through distance education. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Duration of the Bachelor of Library and Information Science is one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?