28th June 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can MCA post graduate do BSc(chemistry)?

Sir I am MCA student or I got 48 percent in the MCA so can I do BSc(chemistry) or not as per my percentage in graduation? I was good science student in 12th.

29th June 2021, 08:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can MCA post graduate do BSc(chemistry)?

To do MCA, Many universities in India considering Mathematics in 10+2, or B.Sc if you had mathematics in your BSC, you can do M.C.A. Mathematics needs to be like one subject in B.Sc course.

In some universities anyone with 10+2+3 degree can do MCA, please go through the information brochure of the university(every state has their own syllabus and conditions).
30th June 2021, 12:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To do MCA main universities in India considering mathematics in 10 + 2, or BSc if you had mathematics in your BSc, you can do MSc mathematics needs to be like one subject in BSC course.

In some University is anyone with 10 + 2 + 3 degree can do MCA, please go through the information brochure of the university.
30th June 2021, 12:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

---- BSc Chemistry can be pursued after passing 12th standard with science stream ( PCMB )from a recognised board.
Admission to this course is done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the concerned university or college where you want to take admission.
However, as you are saying that you have already done Master of Computer Application 2 years course hence, there is no use of doing Bsc now.
You should go for higher study in computer applications only because that will be fruitful for you in the future.
30th June 2021, 04:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to pursue B.Sc Chemistry is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCM as main paper.

Admission procedure varies with institution. So, you can visit the official website of institution for detail information about admission procedure.
30th June 2021, 07:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Chemistry is three year course and the required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Physics as main paper.

So, you can apply for the admission in the course. The admission procedure varies with institution.
30th June 2021, 08:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this B.Sc in Chemistry course. Candidates must have completed 12th class in 10+2 pattern to be eligible. Hence, Candidates who are having 12th class, that's all and no percentage scored in Graduation or post graduation is required. Hence you can certainly apply for pursuing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?