1st February 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can a science student to Geography honours? Subjects to be considered?

can a science student do geography honours???
which subjects are to be considered to do geography honours if a student has taken science in class 12th??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  2. Details of SR college in Amritsar?
  3. After scoring 50.4% marks in graduation with honors subject as Geography and Optional Subjects as Political Science and Economics can I get admission in Masters Degree in any Indian University?
  4. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  5. Will it affect my future if I dont have Maths in my combination of BSc Geography Honors?
  6. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  7. In which colleges can I apply for Geography Honors? What is the scope?
  8. Difference between B.Tech honours and B.Sc honours? -- [New]
  9. How to get resources for the subjects of Sociology and Geography for IAS Exam?
  10. For AFCAT exam would the marks of Honors subject be considered or will it be for both Honors and General Subject?
  11. Names of colleges providing MSc Geology Course in Delhi?
  12. Requirements for science students to pursue Economic Hons? Is there any quota for science students opting commerce field?
  13. Which course is best for me? I am a B.A passout with geography honors
  14. PGT TGT entrance exam date?
  15. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  16. Which subject one can take in B.E.D after B.A honours in Geography?
  17. What are the optional subjects in 11th with Humanities?
  18. List of top Maths Hons colleges in West bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
9th February 2014, 08:33 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can a science student to Geography honours? Subjects to be considered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a science student do geography honours???
which subjects are to be considered to do geography honours if a student has taken science in class 12th??
Yes, definitely you're eligible to apply for B.A in Geography Hons after completing 12th standard in science stream.

B.A stands for (Bachelor of Arts). The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided int eight semester. There is good scope for this course B.A in Geography Hons Course.

Must have cleared class 12th board examination in any discipline from recognized University/Institution and the applicant should be score minimum 50% percentage of marks.

The Applicant may get direct admission for this course based on the 12th Board Examination score. According to the marks secured or on the basis of the merit list students will be get admission for this course.

So, After completing 12th standard stream you're eligible for B.A in Geography Hons course.
6th July 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a science student to Geography honours? Subjects to be considered?

Can I get bsc degree in geography without economic and mathematics though I'm a student of science and I have geography in my subject combination??
28th June 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i take maths honours in college along with geography and political science and english as combination subjects being having PCM hindi english in 12th class?
30th June 2019, 12:02 AM
sharmasheetal

Yes, you can do B.A. in Geography honours after completing 12th in science stream.
You must have passed your 12th class from recognized Board of Education with score minimum 55%.
Time Period of BA is three year which consists of six semester.
17th July 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Pure science can take geography subject in graduation
20th July 2020, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I join ba geography hons but in 12 I was in pure science
6th August 2020, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the subject combination in HS level to get geography hons.
6th August 2020, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir, l have completed 12th in science streams so can l do geography honour in BA
17th January 2021, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I read bsc in geography without maths ?
21st May 2022, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for geography? Because my school didn't have social science and am a science student though I didn't do government, history and probably economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?