27th October 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after M.Ed and MA Home Science or MA Hindi?

Sir,

What is the carrior apportunity after M Ed MA home science or M A Hindi, i am B A in sanskrit in graduation. After M Ed what is the best degree MA in hindi or MA home scince at gratuation i have this both subject. Please advice
Thanks

6th December 2014, 10:44 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Career opportunities after M.Ed and MA Home Science or MA Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

What is the carrior apportunity after M Ed MA home science or M A Hindi, i am B A in sanskrit in graduation. After M Ed what is the best degree MA in hindi or MA home scince at gratuation i have this both subject. Please advice
Thanks
After M.Ed you have better career opportunity in both the Government and private sectors. They are many opportunities like Translator, Bank jobs, Some of central government jobs in Parliament, Teaching jobs and you can also have opportunity in Media like Television, Radio.

I guess that you have little bit confusion about the M.Ed Criteria. After completing B.A. it's possible for you to get admission in M.Ed. Here I am providing the criteria for M.Ed, please go through it.

M.Ed Eligibility Criteria:-

-Applicant must have completed B. Ed with Graduation from a recognized university.
-Must have scored at least 55% marks in B.Ed.

Both the MA in Hindi and Home Science has good scope in both the public and private sectors. You can choose any, one of the courses based upon your interest and future aspirations. Apart from this you can also have a great chance to become a Teacher in a High School based on your M.Ed qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?