5th May 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunity after B.Sc Home Science at Ahmednagar?

I am just complit b.sc.home science in s.n.d.t.mumbai university.at pravranagar (loni)in maharashtrya.i.want to know carrer opportunutiy after b.sc.home.scencnce.at ahemadhnagar district.maharashtra state.

7th May 2014, 10:38 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career opportunity after B.Sc Home Science at Ahmednagar?

B.sc in Home science is a good subject and there are many scope in this field and after B.sc home science you can apply for the masters in the same subject after that you will be get better job as compare to the job after graduation. So, if you want to do study further then it is best to do M.sc in home science.

And after B.sc in home science you can also apply for the MBA there are many courses in MBA and you can choose that subject in which you have interest and which is related to your field. After that you will get good job in many companies which are related to your field.

And if you want to do job after B.sc home science then you can apply in various jobs like: Health Care, Social Welfare, Institutional catering, Mass Media, Food services, Research and Development etc....

In above places you can apply for the job after the B.sc in home science and for this you can apply for the job in many hospitals, hotels, canteens and companies also.
And there you may get good salary.

So, choice is yours but i want to suggest you to do job after the master degree and i think you should choose MBA after the graduation. This course is is trend and there are various courses in it you can choose any of them for your career. Most of the students prefer this course for their career now a days.
8th May 2014, 12:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunity after B.Sc Home Science at Ahmednagar?

Home Science is the study related to development of home or family life.It is the branch of science which includes things that are concerned with physical sciences, biological sciences and social sciences.The main intention of the subject is to build up a society with strong and fair homely life.Food and Nutrition, Textiles and Clothing, Resource Management, Human Development, Education and Extension are the major areas that come under Home Science.

You can secure a job in various fields such as catering, food preservation, bakery and confectionery, interior decoration, arts and crafts, house keeping and laundry services, dress designing and construction, textile designing, play school, academics, social welfare and consumer education, and so on.

You can work as:-
-Counselor
-Dietician
-Designer
-Health and nutrition journalist
-Receptionist
-House keeper
-Community centre in charge
-Marketing manager
-Researcher
-Faculty member
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?