8th June 2012, 01:23 PM
shaily chauhan

Will I get an opportunity to do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physical Science?

i want to do msc from astrophysics... after completing my bsc from physical science... will i get an opportunity to do it from isro..???

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  3. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  4. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  5. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  6. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there opportunity to do MSc in Astrophysics in ISRO?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physical Science) candidate?
  10. Can I study Astrophysics in Master's Degree if pursuing B.Sc in Applied Physical Science?
  11. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  12. Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?
  13. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  14. Can I do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Applied Science with computers
  15. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science? -- [New]
  16. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
  17. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  18. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
4th February 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get an opportunity to do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physical Science?

hello, i am P.Pranavi.i am pursuing my B.E in Electronics and communication branch. but i am seriously interested in astrophysics. could anyone please suggest me a way to go for that?
5th February 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get an opportunity to do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physical Science?

i m pursuing mathematics honours frm delhi university. is there any scope of m.sc astrophysics after this?
7th March 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Will I get an opportunity to do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaily chauhan View Post
i want to do msc from astrophysics... after completing my bsc from physical science... will i get an opportunity to do it from isro..???

yes you can..you just have to crack an exam for entering in this line. Pune university is best for this course. ISRO will be there to make you a part of there centre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?