19th July 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Career prospects for BSc(Agriculture) Honours student? What are the higher positions of work available in Agriculture field?

I am a student of College of Agriculture, extended campus of Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Burdwan, West Bengal. I am a first year BSc Agriculture Honours student and previously I was studying Chemistry Honours, due to some reasons I had to come in this stream of Agriculture. So now I want to know all about this stream, especially about the career of this stream. I want to go for some higher education and higher positions for my poor family and specially for my parents dreams and also mine. Therefore, I request you to give me the informations to proceed to the higher positions of the Agriculture stream and it's career as much as possible.

13th June 2021, 10:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career prospects for BSc(Agriculture) Honours student? What are the higher positions of work available in Agriculture field?

The career prospects for a BSc in Agriculture Honours students are high as there are plenty of jobs are available in government as well as in the private sector. The average starting salary for the officer's position generally starts between Rs.5 to 6 lakh per annum including incentives. As you gain years and experience the scope for a better position and package will become high. Some of the jobs which are available after this course are given below.

Farm Manager
Agriculture Loan Officer in Banks
Operations Manager
Research Officer
Production Manager
Quality Assurance Officer
Agriculture Officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?