25th July 2020, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Airports through BSc(Aviation)? How to secure such jobs? Is there any entrance exam for the BSc(Aviation) admission?

Sir, I like to work in the Aviation field especially in Airports. So, how BSc Aviation can help me? And after completion this course, what sort of jobs I can get? Is there any entrance exam for the admission in this course? If not, then how much I have to score in the 12th Board exam?

13th June 2021, 10:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Airports through BSc(Aviation)? How to secure such jobs? Is there any entrance exam for the BSc(Aviation) admission?

BSc in Aviation is a 3 year duration course that deals with the field of Aviation Science. The educational qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as their core subjects from a recognized board. The minimum age limit should be 17 years and the maximum age should be 24 years. There is no entrance examination to take admission for this course, most of the colleges accept directly on the basis of merit.

There are plenty of job opportunities available after doing this course with a good salary package. You can work in the firms like Aviation firms, Aeronautics Industries, and Aerospace Firms. Some of the job profiles are given below.

Pilot
Aviation Line Technician
Ticketing Manager
Air Hostess
Customer Care Official
Commercial Aerospace Sales Manager
Driver Dispatch/Load Planner
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?