22nd January 2016, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

What are the career prospects of a News Reader in Journalism field?

Hello, i am neha tiwary. I am doing my 12th from commerce and want to make my career in journalism. I have got good communication skills. I am not so perfect in my writing skills but got excellent speaking skill. I just want to ask about the career prospects of being a news reader?

22nd January 2016, 11:36 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career prospects of a News Reader in Journalism field?

You need to pursue bachelor's degree in journalism and mass communication if you are keenly interested in it. It is a prestigious profession and offers great job opportunities if you put in lots of hard work.
Most important is that journalist should be capable of present the news in a manner that is useful informative and thought provoking.
Demand for Mass Communication And journalism has increased exponentially as it is required in various field like news media, publishing public relations and Research Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?