31st December 2011, 08:16 AM
asifsi

How can I know the names of students studying at Madurai agriculture college and research institute in first year B.Sc. agriculture?

i want to know the names of students studyng in madurai agricultura college and research institute for first year b.sc.agriculture.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  3. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details -- [New]
  4. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  5. Is there any recognized B.Sc Agriculture college which provides admission to Agriculture Polytechnic students?
  6. How can I do my UG degree from abroad? What's the procedure for the same? How may I get information for the same?
  7. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. Minimum package offered to students of BSc(Ag) studying from BHU or Allahabad Agriculture Institute?
  10. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  12. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  13. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  14. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  15. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  16. How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University
  17. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?
  18. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
12th March 2020, 09:06 PM
CARRIERadvise

Default Re: How can I know the names of students studying at Madurai agriculture college and research institute in first year B.Sc. agriculture?

To know the names of students you must visit the college website you will find student corner there.
BUT it depends on that particular college whether they have uploaded the name or not.
You may go to college to seek information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?