16th June 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in BFTech at NIFT?

I got 1148 rank in bftech so are there chances that I might get admission in nift?

13th August 2014, 11:12 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances of admission in BFTech at NIFT?

National Institute of Fashion Technology, popularly referred to as NIFT, conducts entrance examination every year for the candidates, who desire to seek admission in courses. The maximum age of the candidate is restricted to 23 years as on 1st November of the year of admission. It is a four years course where aspirants learn about the core garment manufacturing technology and apparel production. As far as maths is concerned, knowledge about class 10 level maths for NIFT exam and curriculum is fine. For B. Des (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication) program, aspirant should have successfully passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum of five subjects from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination
For the B. F Tech (Apparel Production) programme, candidate must have passed physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects at 10+2 level from any recognized Central or State Board of Secondary Examination.
The reference books for the NIFT entrance are NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide, NIFT: National Institute of Fashion Technology, Entrance, Guide To NIFT/NID For For Groups A, B And C, Study Package for NIFT / NID / IIFT Entrance Examination.
3rd April 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

My general category rank is 860 and common rank is 1118 ..can i be selected in nift for bf tech course??
6th May 2016, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

My OBC rank is 475 and general rank is 1900.Are there chance to give any NIFT
29th March 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

My general category rank is 740 and common rank is 961 can i be selected in Nift for Bftech course in any of the centre
1st April 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

My common merit rank is 2515 and category rank is 1594.Are there any chance to join in BIOTECH course????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?