11th June 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in a medical college with 143 marks in AIPMT and 74 marks in MHT-CET?

I got 143 marks in AIPMT and 74 marks in MHT CET and 65% in my board exam. Will I be able to get admission in any of the medical college? What should I do? Should I wait for one year and give entrance exam or I should go for other field?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  2. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  3. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  4. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the chances of getting admission in engineering colleges after scoring 151 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  7. Where can I get admission after scoring 174 marks in MHT CET?
  8. How much marks are needed in MHT CET to get admission in BJ medical college Pune
  9. Can i get admission in any medical college in Pune after scoring 157 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  11. How to get admission in medical? Marks required in MHT CET?
  12. Will I get any government college or medical college after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET
  13. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  14. Admission in engineering college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
  17. Can I get admission in government and private medical college after scoring 85 marks in MHT CET and 94 marks in AMUPMDC?
  18. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 142 in MHT CET?
14th June 2016, 01:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of admission in a medical college with 143 marks in AIPMT and 74 marks in MHT-CET?

As per your marks mentioned here, there is no chance of getting admission either through AIPMT or through MH CET. In order to get admission in any college through these entrance examinations, a candidate must score minimum of 65% aggregate of total marks. For example AIPMT is of 720 marks, in order to qualify, you must score at least 460 marks.

You must prepare for examination by joining any good coaching for one year and then again appear for exam. Solve previous years papers for getting confidence to score well in these exams. Revision is key to excei in these exams.
15th June 2016, 12:33 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of admission in a medical college with 143 marks in AIPMT and 74 marks in MHT-CET?

If you are eligible to get admission in any Medical colleges or not it depends on cut off list. It is declared every year and also is different every year. It is tough to predict exact marks. If you get marks more than cutoff marks then only you will be eligible to get admission.
Therefore, you need to work hard for better results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?