28th May 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur for a candidate with 123 marks in JEE Main?

Hi Sir,
I have scored 94% in my WBCHSE Board exam and scored 123 marks in JEE Main. Then how many cutoff marks I have to acquire in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  3. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT for an OBC candidate?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  7. Can I get admission in IIT with 113 marks in JEE Advanced being an OBC candidate?
  8. Admission in SVIT is possible after scoring 123 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Aerospace in IIT for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th BSEB?
  10. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  11. Eligibility to appear and cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Advanced?
  12. Minimum marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if expecting failure in CBSE Physics? Whether IIT, NIT or DTU considers compartment marks after qualifying JEE Main & Advanced?
  15. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech in IIT? Can I expect admission in B.Tech Aerospace at IIT with 60% in 12th and a good JEE score next year?
  17. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  18. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
29th May 2016, 03:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur for a candidate with 123 marks in JEE Main?

JEE Advanced is second stage of Joint Entrance Examination for admission in different Indian Institute of Technology.

Eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced is that candidate must have scored at least 75% marks in board exam and qualified in JEE Main exam.

Last year, JEE Advanced was of 504 marks and cut off marks was 126 marks. You must wait for cut off marks to be released. If you are scoring even 40% of total marks of JEE Advanced exam then are you liable to get admission in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?