9th November 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get admission in any college for BFA? Last date of form submission? Fee structure of BFA course?

Hello
How can i apply for bfa in any college?
What is the last date for giving application form?
What is fee structure for bfa?
please tell me about it..........

20th December 2014, 02:07 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply to get admission in any college for BFA? Last date of form submission? Fee structure of BFA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
How can i apply for bfa in any college?
What is the last date for giving application form?
What is fee structure for bfa?
please tell me about it..........

In order to get admission to the BFA program, you must satisfy the below criteria,

Any stream 10+2 pass out candidates from a recognized board of education can apply for BFA (Bachelor in Fine Arts) admission. You are definitely eligible for admission into BFA course. You can get admission by following ways.

-12th standard board exam score (or)
-Through the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

You can apply for this course through online by visiting the official website of the respective university or you can also apply through directly.

The last date of form submission will be differs from college to college. However, please visit the respective university official website or directly visit the respective university. The important notification regarding the admission notification will be released during the month of April/May.

The fee structure for BFA (Bachelor in Fine Arts) is differs from university to university. So, please visit the university administration directly to get more info regarding fee structure. However, the approximate fee structure will be 15,000 to 20,000 per year.

http://thenewcollege.in/daycollege-fees.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?