3rd October 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?

1.i wish to do mba from delhi university but i do not know how,moreover what is the eligibility???
2.also tell me about the duration,any exam that i have to clear or without any test i can get into the college??
3.which colleges under delhi university offer the mba course??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA from Delhi University?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? From when new session begins? -- [New]
  3. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for the Entrance Exam to join MBA course from Delhi University?
  4. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  6. Am I eligible for M.Sc. in Zoology having secured 48% in B.Sc.?
  7. Required criteria to do M.Com from Delhi University? Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?
  8. Eligibility for MBA from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  10. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university? Date of admission and duration of the course?
  11. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  12. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  13. Distance B.Sc(IT) holder is eligible for MBA in USA?
  14. How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam?
  15. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  16. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  17. Date of start of LLB entrance exam of Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Are candidates of B.Com course eligible for MCA course?
8th November 2012, 07:12 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?

DEAR FRIEND.....

Go through my attachment..

Good luck

Attached Files
File Type: docx FMS 2012 ADMISSION.docx(12.6 KB, 445 views)
21st July 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?

i have less than 50% aggregate in my engg but on my degree i have 55 % as in mumbai university only final year marks are considered,can i join delhi university for mba .
27th November 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage required in graduation for regular mba course from delhi university ?
4th April 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in MBA in Delhi University. What is eligibility criteria and procedure for applying.
11th April 2014, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

i have 43% marks in art graduation so can i do mba from du i am sc student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?