2nd October 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

In which college will I get admission on the basis of 63 marks in EAMCER and 980 in IPE?

In which engineering college I will get seat after scoring 63 marks in EAMCET and 980 in IPE? Please give me the details of the colleges possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a seat in JNTU after scoring 980 marks in IPE? Minimum marks required in EAMCET?
  2. In which engineering college can I get on the basis of IPE marks(93%)?
  3. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  4. How to join a good college on the basis of IPE marks? I am pursuing 12th standard
  5. After scoring 63 marks in EAMCET and 960 in IPE how much will be my rank? Which college can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which college(in karimnagar) can I get admission? I have scored 79% marks in IPE and 45 marks in EAMCET
  7. Can I get admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla with 5700 rank in AP-EAMCET and 952 marks in IPE? -- [New]
  8. How to calculate EAMCET ranking based on marks gained? Is there any reservation for female OBC candidates?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy in Mallard College of Pharmacy with 45 marks in EAMCET and 900 marks in IPE?
  10. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc in AP having scored 57 marks in EAMCET and 432 marks in IPE?
  11. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  12. Can I get a seat in Vasavi college after scoring 937 marks in IPE
  13. How to get admission in Vasavi under OC category after scoring 950 marks in IPE?
  14. How much should be the EAMCET rank to get admission in the college? With 96% in IPE can I get admitted?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 80 marks in BIPC EAMCET, 90% in IPE?
  16. Eligibility for B category admission in CBIT?
  17. Can i get admission in government institute after scoring 980 rank?
  18. How much marks should an SC student get with 24 in IPE?
3rd October 2017, 10:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college will I get admission on the basis of 63 marks in EAMCER and 980 in IPE?

It is very difficult to tell you the name of the college where you can get admission with the above marks, because the admission totally depends upon the cut off marks of the college which changes every year. So, if in order to get admission at first you have to get the cut off marks of the college. Here are some factors which affects the cut off marks:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available in the college

> Difficulty level of the paper
3rd October 2017, 12:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college will I get admission on the basis of 63 marks in EAMCER and 980 in IPE?

To know in which college you can get admission after securing 63 marks in EAMCET and 980 marks in IPE. Based on your EAMCET examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Engineering course. Based on your EAMCET examination marks and IPE score, you can get admission in top 20-25 engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?