25th April 2018, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate EAMCET ranking based on marks gained? Is there any reservation for female OBC candidates?

How much rank in AP EAMCET I will get if I get 58 marks in AP EAMCET and 980 marks in IPE that too 591 out of 600 in groups and I'm a female candidate having OBC reservation in Andhra Pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the AIEEE rank for NIT Warangal for Mechanical, Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to get a seat even if a candidate does not have any reservation and low rank in EAMCET?
  3. How to calculate the KCET ranking based on PCM marks and PU board percentage?
  4. Information about girls quota in UPCPMT?
  5. What is the reservation percentage for SC candidates for MBBS?
  6. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) if scored 60 marks in EAMCET and secured 71% in 12th being a Female OC candidate?
  7. How to calculate K-Common Entrance Test (K-CET) ranking?
  8. Relaxation in ICMR-JRF(Life Sciences) for SC candidates?
  9. How many seats are reserved in AIPMT for CBSE students?
  10. Any reservation for the post of ACIO? Percentage for SC/ST/OBC? What will be the cutoff marks for SC out of 150 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Relaxation available in NEET for Physically Handicapped candidates? -- [New]
  12. Information regarding sports quota in AIPMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech for a BC-E female candidate who has scored 38 marks in EAMCET and 894 marks in Intermediate?
  14. Are the marks of post graduation considered for Openmat exam of IGNOU? What is the criteria for female candidates?
  15. Detailed information about reservation seats available for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates in BITSAT?
  16. Where to get a government seat in good college in AP after scoring 108 marks in EAMCET and 600/593 in IPE?
  17. Eligibility to apply in RFP SI recruitment for a candidate who served in Indian Army for 17 years?
  18. Selection procedure of CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment? Details of written test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?