20th August 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I get for B.Com admission after 173 marks in Allahabad University entrance exam?

Sir, I secured 173 in general category Allahabad university entrance exam for B.Com admission. Which college could I get or any college in main campus?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get for B.Com admission after 173 marks in Allahabad University entrance exam?
  2. B.Com honors colleges under Allahabad University?
  3. Colleges under Allahabad University where can I get admission with 139 marks in entrance exam?
  4. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
  5. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  6. Will I get a government college after scoring 60% in commerce?
  7. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission to NIT Trichy after scoring 173 marks in JEE Main exam?
  9. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  10. What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?
  11. List of colleges which offer BCA in Allahabad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Sample papers for UG entrance exam of integrated B.Com and MBA of BHU and Allahabad university?
  13. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  14. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  15. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry?
  16. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the Allahabad University will conduct entrance exam for Ph.D in Criticism Poetry (Hindi)? Seats available in Allahabad University for this course?
  18. How to do B.Tech course after passing 12th with 56%?
31st August 2016, 09:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which colleges can I get for B.Com admission after 173 marks in Allahabad University entrance exam?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.

* The number of seats available.

* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?