9th October 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?

I want to do chemistry honours. But i have not scored good marks in my 12th. So what should i do in order to get admission in Chemistry Honours course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of B.Sc honours in Chemistry in terms of job options?
  2. MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there?
  3. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  4. How to do distance course in Ceramics or Industrial chemistry after doing BSc in Chemistry honors?
  5. How to apply for Chemistry Honours course in DU? What are my chances of getting this course with 88% marks in 12th?
  6. Honours will be cancelled if I get low marks in 1st year of B.Com? B.Com general candidate can be transferred to honours if get good percentage in respective subject?
  7. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  8. Is it difficult to score good marks in Chemistry Optional subject of M.Sc course?
  9. Minimum cut off marks required for admission in Chemistry honours?
  10. Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in West Bengal if secured 82.2% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Which one is better among Botony and Chemistry honours?
  12. Is it a barrier to study B.Tech with low JEE Main score? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the criteria for becoming a Chemistry teacher of class 12th? -- [New]
  14. Can i pursue Economic Honours in DU after scoring 93% marks in 12th board exam? -- [New]
  15. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  16. How to get admission in Chemistry Honours in Ashutosh college? -- [New]
  17. Whether B.Sc Honours and B.Sc General courses are similar?
  18. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
10th October 2015, 12:05 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?

If your score is not good in 12th then you can apply in private college because merit is high on govt. colleges.

But I would like to fill application form of govt. college also , may merit goes less and you can admitted.
10th October 2015, 01:38 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?

No, matter you are eligilble to get the admission in the chemistry honors even after you have not scored good marks in the board examination.

But you are only eligible to get the admission in the university in which the admission is on the basis of the entrance examination. So appear in the entrance examination and qualify in the examination for the admission.

Some of the famous university which conducts the admission through the entrance examination is :-
* BHU.
* Punjab University.
* Allahabad University.
* Lucknow University.
10th October 2015, 10:45 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

If you have scored low marks then you should apply in private colleges where the cut off marks are less where you may get chance to study Chemistry honours.
Otherwise most of the colleges have the eligibility that candidates must score at least 55% of marks in aggregate of three subjects which is Physics Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology and 50% marks in compulsory language subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?