12th November 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering B.P.Ed in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?

Dear Sir,
I want to study B.P.Ed after my 12th. I want to know about the colleges in Delhi where I can get admission for this course? What is the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
15th November 2015, 07:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Colleges offering B.P.Ed in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to study B.P.Ed after my 12th. I want to know about the colleges in Delhi where I can get admission for this course? What is the procedure for admission?
Colleges Offering B.P.Ed College in Delhi:

University Of Delhi
Address: Chattra Marg, University Enclave,
Delhi Delhi,North Delhi
Delhi- 110021
Email: [email protected], [email protected]

With 12th standard qualification you are not eligible for B.P.Ed. In order to get admission to the B.P.Ed course, the candidate must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and the candidate should be Physically fit. The candidate must score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level. The admission to the B.P.Ed is based on physical fitness tests followed by personal interview and Entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?