12th November 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) being a PCB student?

Hi,
I am a student of PCB in 12th standard. I want to study B.Sc in Anthropology. I am interested in Anthropology. Can you tell me that after my 12th with PCB I can get admission in this course?

15th November 2015, 11:26 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) being a PCB student?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for B.Sc Anthropology being a biology stream student. There are many universities in India which offer this course and you can definitely get admission through merit.

Mostly admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university concerned. Some even give admission based on class XII marks. So, be prepared for it.
15th November 2015, 07:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) being a PCB student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a student of PCB in 12th standard. I want to study B.Sc in Anthropology. I am interested in Anthropology. Can you tell me that after my 12th with PCB I can get admission in this course?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Sc in Anthropology after completing 12th standard with PCB. The applicant should have passed in Higher Secondary Examination of the state or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent thereto with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a main subject from a recognized university. The applicants are required to appear in the admission test conducted by the university. Only those applicants who pass in this entrance test will be given admission. Some universities may also hold interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?