12th November 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Bachelor of Respiratory Science in Delhi? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hi,
Do I have any entrance exam for the course of Bachelor of Respiratory Science? Which are the colleges there for this course in Delhi? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Respiratory Science? Colleges for this course?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy program? List of colleges?
  3. Information about the entrance exam and list of the colleges for Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy?
  4. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  5. Colleges offering admission in Master of Computer Science in India for Bachelor of Computer Science student? Entrance exams for admission?
  6. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Delhi? List of entrance exams for admission?
  7. Do we have any entrance for course of Bachelor of Respiratory science?
  8. Is there any special course for Botany after 12th?
  9. How may I get the list of universities of B.Sc qualification?
  10. Names of the best colleges in Delhi offering Physiotherapist course?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  12. Top 10 colleges in Delhi and rest of India offering bachelors degree in Mass Communication? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam?
  13. Which are the good colleges for media and journalism course?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  15. How many colleges are offering Bachelor of Fisheries Science Programme/Course in Kerala?
  16. How many fields are there in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is the best institute in Delhi offering Actuarial Science?
  18. Colleges offering BCA course without giving entrance exam? How to apply for admission under Delhi University?
27th November 2015, 11:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Colleges offering Bachelor of Respiratory Science in Delhi? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Do I have any entrance exam for the course of Bachelor of Respiratory Science? Which are the colleges there for this course in Delhi? Please let me know asap.

Colleges offering Bachelor of Respiratory Science in Delhi:

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Phone : (0422) 2685000
Fax : (0422) 2656274

Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University
Mysore, Karnataka
Phone : (0821) 2548400
Fax : (0821) 2548394

Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences (MCOAHS)
Phone : (0820) 2922069

Manipal UniversityManipal.edu, Madhav Nagar
Manipal, Karnataka
Phone : (0820) 2922323, 2571081, 2922574, 2922530
Mobile : 9243777700, 9337789810

Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences4th-T-Block, Jayanagar
Bangalore, Karnataka
Phone : (080) 26961941, 26961928
Fax : (080) 26961931

No, such entrance exam is conducted for Bachelor of Respiratory Science. Most of the universities allot admission based on the 12th board exam. Only some reputed universities conduct their own entrance exam. So, it depend upon the college which you select for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?