24th October 2011, 03:46 PM
purackal19

How many colleges are offering Bachelor of Fisheries Science Programme/Course in Kerala?

In Kerala State how many colleges are offering the Bachelor of Fisheries Science programmes/ Courses whose duration is four years ?

22nd June 2012, 10:24 AM
Paras Gopani

Default Re: How many colleges are offering Bachelor of Fisheries Science Programme/Course in Kerala?

Hello purackal,
If you are to pursue Bachelor of Fisheries Science Programme/Course in Kerala
then there is one of the best institutes named as
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS),,,KUFOS is the first University in India exclusively dedicated to studies in fisheries and allied disciplines.
and a very good placement cell,,,
The students get placed on campus with guidance and assistance of the alumni holding senior positions. Students of university have received the offers from HDFC Bank, Baby Marine Pvt. Ltd., Amalgam Foods Pvt. Ltd., and Torry Harris Seafoods etc.

with best regards
all the best
22nd June 2012, 01:13 PM
shashikalayadav

Post Re: How many colleges are offering Bachelor of Fisheries Science Programme/Course in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by purackal19 View Post
In Kerala State how many colleges are offering the Bachelor of Fisheries Science programmes/ Courses whose duration is four years ?
1 Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS)

2 College of Fisheries, Ernakulam (Kerala)
Panangad , Ernakulam

3 College of Fisheries, Panangad
28th June 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many colleges are offering Bachelor of Fisheries Science Programme/Course in Kerala?

I passed 12th with chemistry, physics, biology and maths. I passed the Keam Engineering. May I get the admission B.FSc at panangad?
29th June 2016, 04:18 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering Fishery Science in kerala:

Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET), Kochi(Kerala)

St. Alberts College, Kochi(Kerala)

Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi(Kerala)

College of Fisheries, Ernakulam(Kerala)

School of Industrial Fisheries, Kochi(Kerala)
1st July 2016, 12:55 AM
anuradha1985

Kerala university
College of fisheries research institute
School of industrial fisheries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?