9th September 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering BCA course without giving entrance exam? How to apply for admission under Delhi University?

I am a arts student without maths but with computers can i get admission in BCA . from where can i get admission forms. which are the colleges that have BCA . Can i get admission without giving entrance exam.and how to apply for Delhi university.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in Delhi University after passing BCA and 12th without Maths?
  2. Is BCA exam possible online?
  3. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  4. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for BCA course in IP University? Fee structure for this course? List of Colleges offering this course under IP University?
  5. Names of the best colleges in Delhi offering Physiotherapist course?
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  7. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi?
  8. How to get admission in BCA college?
  9. List of colleges offering BCA course in Ahmadabad and Indore? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  10. Colleges offering BCA course affiliated to Delhi University which do not consider Maths?
  11. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to appear in Delhi University entrance exam for admission in M.A.(English Literature) being a BCA graduate?
  13. Duration of MAster Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  15. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  16. How may I get the list of universities of B.Sc qualification?
  17. Am I eligible for eco honors after clearing 12th with 82.75%
  18. What is the last date of applying for Bachelor of Business Studies in India?
9th September 2015, 05:13 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Colleges offering BCA course without giving entrance exam? How to apply for admission under Delhi University?

**Yes you can take admission in the BCA course with out giving the joint entrance examination.

**Some colleges which offers B.C.A without entrance exam::::::}

==>Government BCA College, Shri K. K. Shashtri Education Campus, Khokhra Road, Maninagar (East), Ahmedabad-380 008 Phone : 29292033

==>J. G. College of Computer Application, Asia Complex, Drive-in-Road, Thaltej, Ahmedabad – 380 054. Phone : 26856448

==>L. J. College of Computer Application, L. J. College Campus, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad – 380 015. Phone : 26742878

==>Lokmanya College of Computer Applications, 132 ft Road, Shivranjani, Satellite, Ahmedabad – 380 015. Phone : 26920259

==>Navgujarat College of Computer Application, Navgujarat College Campus, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380 014. Phone : 27542859

==>P. D. Pandya Institute of Computer Application, Nr. Smruti Mandir, Ghodasar, P. O. G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad – 380 045. Phone : 25327367....

**Eligibility to apply under delhi University:::::

--To apply for the Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) the applicant must have completed Higher Secondary (+2) Examination or equivalent (diploma degree), with minimum 50% marks in total and also having Mathematics...
9th September 2015, 06:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering BCA course without giving entrance exam? How to apply for admission under Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a arts student without maths but with computers can i get admission in BCA . from where can i get admission forms. which are the colleges that have BCA . Can i get admission without giving entrance exam.and how to apply for Delhi university.
Below given university have not conducted any entrance exam for admission in BCA course.

Andhra University

Delhi University

Guru Gobind Singh IP University,Kashmere Gate

Madurai University,Madurau

Integrated Academy of Management and Technology

Institute of Technology and Science

Institute of Management Development Research

Banasthali Vidyapeeth,Banasthali

College of Business Studies,Delhi University

KuruKshetr University

Amity School of Computer Science

Purvanchal University

Maharshi Dayananad University.
9th March 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I am jn 12 grade and planning to do bca next year.i am a commerce student with maths and computer science.pl tell me top government colleges for doing bca in delhi and there eligibility criteria for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?