10th November 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Chhattisgarh? Procedure to apply?

Dear Sir,
I have passed 12th class with 45% marks. I want to get admission in B.Sc Nursing. How to apply for B.Sc Nursing? Kindly tell me what entrance exam I have to give in Chhattisgarh?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  2. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  3. List of CBSE schools available in chhattisgarh with hostels?
  4. List of colleges which are available to apply for B.Ed course in Chattisgarh?
  5. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  6. When is BSc Nursing counseling this year?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  8. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  9. What are the procedures to do post graduation in US and UK?
  10. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  11. How to apply for MS? Procedure to apply for it? Is it true that IIT students get admission easily?
  12. What are the subjects for Chhattisgarh civil services exam?
  13. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  14. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  16. Last date to apply for Chhattisgarh engineering entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  18. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
27th November 2015, 11:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Chhattisgarh? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have passed 12th class with 45% marks. I want to get admission in B.Sc Nursing. How to apply for B.Sc Nursing? Kindly tell me what entrance exam I have to give in Chhattisgarh?
There is no specific entrance exam for B.Sc Nursing. The admission process for B.Sc Nursing will differs from college to college. The concerned college will conduct their own entrance exam within the college. Please, go through the below eligibility criteria:

You should have 10+2 or any 2 years ITI/diploma or equivalent with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized board or university. The selection will be made on the basis of the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

For details and information on selection procedure, please visit the concerned university official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?