2nd March 2022, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Company Secretary with B.Com.(Hons.) in EAFM best option? What's the payscale after this course?

Sir, I am pursuing Company Secretaryship course along with Bcom hons. in EAFM (Economic Administration & Financial Management) from Rajasthan university. So, I want to that the combination of courses I have opted is better for future job prospects or not. Somewhere, I read that CS with LLb is more desirable.
So, please! clear my doubts regarding:
1. Is CS B.Com.(Hons.) in EAFM is best.
2. What's the payscale after this course?

Thanks A lot !!!

4th March 2022, 07:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Company Secretary with B.Com.(Hons.) in EAFM best option? What's the payscale after this course?

Both BCOM and CS go side by side and it's beneficial to persue both at the same time.

The salary of CS mainly depends on their experience.
At a starting stage they earn up to 30,000 to 40,000 per month.
As they start gaining experience, their salary starts increasing.
They also receive some non monetary benefits including holidays with pay, insurance and access to credit for housing transport as well as sick leaves.

In UK the starting average salary generally ranges between £ 29000 to £ 33000.
Experienced Company secretary earn upto £200,000 per annum if they work for larger public limited company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?