29th July 2014, 07:51 PM
@Suvajit Saha

Is CS(company secretary) a better option for my future? I wanted to do BBA and then MBA

I wanted to do BBA and then MBA.... but my family's financial stability is weak..
So, is CS(company Secretory) a better option for my future??/ please send me a reply and help me...

30th April 2015, 10:30 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CS(company secretary) a better option for my future? I wanted to do BBA and then MBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Suvajit Saha View Post
I wanted to do BBA and then MBA.... but my family's financial stability is weak..
So, is CS(company Secretory) a better option for my future??/ please send me a reply and help me...
As far as your family situations are concerned, you may go for C.S course.

C.S. is a good option. The salary package for C.S will be around 40K per month. To become C.S, you must have done the following levels successfully.

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

For more details: http://www.icsi.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?