19th January 2011, 02:44 PM
mahajan atul

Among COMPANY SECRETARY and INDIAN CAST WORK ACCOUNTANCY which is a better career option after B.Com.?

hi i am b.com 3rd year and i am confused which field is good,
company secrectary or indian cast work accountancy?
please advise me

19th January 2011, 06:13 PM
JASH VORA

Smile Re: Among COMPANY SECRETARY and INDIAN CAST WORK ACCOUNTANCY which is a better career option after B.Com.?

The best career option after B.Com is Company Secretary.
CS is being focused setting up the policies, take cares of the norms laid down by the government are followed by the company or not.

4th May 2011, 02:42 AM
united india

Default Re: Among COMPANY SECRETARY and INDIAN CAST WORK ACCOUNTANCY which is a better career option after B.Com.?

cs deals with company laws while cost deals with cost and financial management.

in cs you study mostly about indian company laws and so you get job in india the outside demand for cs is low. once you complete your cs no doubt you will get job but it concentrate on one basic thing.

cost deals with cost and management and has a vast option of jobs. it has a great demand in countries like us and uk and once you complete your cost you may get admited in the final stage of cima(charted institute of management accountants, london) and on completing cima you wont have to think for your job the minimum salary you will be getting is around 30lakhs pa in london and around 10lacs in india. icwai has tie us with many foreign accountancy bodies so their is vast option for you if you go with cost and works accountancy.

go for cost even im a student of cost.

feel free to ask any more suggestion or details regarding this.

best wishes
united india

3rd July 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Among COMPANY SECRETARY and INDIAN CAST WORK ACCOUNTANCY which is a better career option after B.Com.?

among CS and ICWAI which one is better after BSC(maths)

4th June 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for practicle trining just after giving my intermediate exams and in which sector i wil get more prefrence in government or in private sector?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?