9th January 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Completion of B.Com degree after gap of 3 to 4 years from Mumbai University? Subjects to appear and date of examination?

My son has passed his second year B.com examination from Mumbai univarsity . He was not well for 3 4 years & could not persue his studies. Now he wishes to appaer for final exam 7 get his degree of B Com. Please let us know whether he can appear from Mumbai centre & for the exam & get his B com degree ?

he is 28 years old. He has his mark sheets for 1st & nd year b Com from the college. What is the fee for this registration if elligible> What are the subjects that he has to appear for . when will the exam be conducted ?

Please confirm

Thanks & Regards.
C S Tare
(Mother)

31st December 2014, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completion of B.Com degree after gap of 3 to 4 years from Mumbai University? Subjects to appear and date of examination?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4150024]My son has passed his second year B.com examination from Mumbai univarsity . He was not well for 3 4 years & could not persue his studies. Now he wishes to appaer for final exam 7 get his degree of B Com. Please let us know whether he can appear from Mumbai centre & for the exam & get his B com degree ?

Yes, your son is eligible to write B.Com Final year examination. All final year papers are considered as an error. However, you must see persons like, Head of the Department or Principle directly and convey issue, why you didn't appear in B.Com final year semesters. So, that the Management will issue a Hall Ticket and document to rewrite the B.Com final semester.
16th June 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Completion of B.Com degree after gap of 3 to 4 years from Mumbai University? Subjects to appear and date of examination?

I have passed fy bcom in the year 2008 n i hv a gap of 7 yrs now can I complete my sybcom n tybcom in a year from Mumbai university
28th July 2015, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Is Kalinga University,Raipur A Valid University!! Will I be able to do MBA Ahead!!
11th September 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed FYBcom from kJ Somaiyya college in 2010 and took a gap. Can I continue with SY and TYbcom now
2nd July 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I have not appeared for my b. Pharm final year exams( mumbai university) there is a gap of 3,4 years. Can I complete my degree now. Please tell me.
6th July 2020, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How to complete tybcom after sybcom 3year gap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?