6th December 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to score 80 out of 200 in NATA?

Sir, I got 60 out of 200 in NATA and my intermediate percentage is 79. In one website, they said that for OBC caste people 27% is enough. Sir, I am interested in doing architecture. Please send me answer. What I have to do Sir? Please answer me Sir and even they are saying that it is compulsory for the student to score 80 out of 200. Now what I have to do?

6th December 2016, 07:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to score 80 out of 200 in NATA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I got 60 out of 200 in NATA and my intermediate percentage is 79. In one website, they said that for OBC caste people 27% is enough. Sir, I am interested in doing architecture. Please send me answer. What I have to do Sir? Please answer me Sir and even they are saying that it is compulsory for the student to score 80 out of 200. Now what I have to do?

Yes, you should score 80 out of 200 in NATA for the admission to B.Arch course. Candidates should score at least 40% marks (80/200) in NATA examination conducted by the Council of Architecture for the admission to B.Arch course. Candidates should have passed 12th with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics and English as subjects of study for the admission to B.Arch course. So it is compulsory to score 80 out of 200 in NATA for the admission to B.Arch course. The NATA website link is Click Here
6th December 2016, 07:24 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. NATA exam is conducted by Council of Architecture on an all India basis. The exam is conducted for admission to any of the Architecture colleges listed under NATA. Yes, it is compulsory to score 80 out of 200 in NATA. According to eligibility criteria the candidates needs to secure at least 40% marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch course.

Eligibility criteria for NATA :-

The candidate applying for NATA must have passed 10th board examination or equivalent. And, the candidates applying for B.Arch must have passed 12th class examination or equivalent with 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject.
7th December 2016, 01:31 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

In an examination, there are some minimum qualifying marks, which need to be secured to qualify the exam.

For NATA, it is 40% i.e. 80 marks out of 200.

You need to secure these many marks to get qualified.

After securing this, the merit is formed on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks.

The qualifying marks can be altered by the commission or the board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?